An annual admission pass for childminders, foster carers, and children in their care.
A Childminder Pass is an annual pass designed for someone who cares for children in a professional capacity, either as a childminder or a foster carer. The pass provides admission for a named individual and up to six children in your profession care who do not need to be named.
- The pass provides free admission for the person named on the pass, accompanied by up to six children (aged 2-15) in their professional care.
- The annual pass costs £200, is valid for 12 months.
- The pass provides admission to Almond Valley during normal opening hours, but does not cover rides, soft play, out-of-hours events, or any other activities that are not included in the standard admission price.
- The pass is not transferable and can only be used by the person named on the pass, when accompanied by children in their professional care. It is not for personal use.
- Proof of entitlement may be asked for at time of application. Childminders will be registered with the Care Inspectorate, while foster carers will be approved by agencies registered with the Care Inspectorate, such as a local authority.
- Your pass must always be shown to gain admission.
How does it work ?
When you arrive at Almond Valley, show your card and proof of identity